- Thought it was good; good flow and structure. Nice story (though it was unfinished at the time).
- Only read it because it was me. Thought it too high-brow and overwritten.
- "Love what the story might become in the/my reader's mind, you're really good at building tension".
- Story was good, well structured and flowed, though it wasn't a genre they'd choose to read.
- Had to read it twice to understand. Great story, lots of questions, great structure. Brilliant.
I think I'm ready to submit now - and all that done in a week. Maybe I'm learning something. Perhaps I should have asked Solvey... oh, if I'd had more time. ;)