Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thelma and Louise

So, I've got my first assignment for NAW - Screenwriting. It's a little late, considering I need to have watched Thelma and Louise by the time I get to Perry Barr tomorrow, along with at least attempting to read the script -harumph!

Tutors, eh? Who'd have them.

Fortunately I have a library at my disposal, and have secured a copy, I just need to pick it up. I should have watched TandL, having caught glimpses many times on late night television (well, I do call myself a Movie Buff - and I was classed as Movie Buff by the latest Empire poll, so that's nice - but, there's still a hell of a lot of things I haven't seen).

Wikipedia says:
Thelma & Louise is a road movie from 1991 conceived and written by Callie Khouri, co-produced and directed by Ridley Scott, and starring Geena Davis as Thelma, Susan Sarandon as Louise, and Harvey Keitel as a sympathetic detective trying to solve crimes that the two women find easier and easier to commit. Michael Madsen plays Louise's boyfriend and Christopher McDonald plays Thelma's controlling husband. Brad Pitt (in his first significant role in a major Hollywood film) plays a robber on parole who befriends Thelma on the road. The film was released on May 24, 1991.

So, let's get this script printed and have a look.

No comments: