Monday, July 02, 2007

Bear

I'm happily going about my daily routine on a saturday - sat at work reading a book - and I'm acosted by the Bookstart Librarian who pleads with me to help her on Tuesday by wearing the Bookstart Bear costume in the Town Centre between 9:30am and 1pm.


Naturally I said yes, I'd help her out - beats doing IT... at least that's what I thought until I woke last night in a cold sweat: I'm going to wear a huge bear costume out in public!


What the hell was I thinking?


So, this morning the costume was waiting to be tried on. At much to the amusement of my coworkers I did my dress rehearsal. Here's me at one of my more sober moment:


I've managed to tap dance, play happy and sad, walk jovially as well as the bear-zombie walk, I even re-enacted Darth Vader's role, but no one would let me do Riverdance.

No comments: